rohoodie 发表于 2019-6-9 12:59

2019上海高考英语听力短文出处分析(附听力全文)

本帖最后由 RTesol 于 2019-6-9 13:00 编辑

乍一看两篇听力短文觉得还挺难的,但现在的题型是听两遍。我简直是20年没有参加过高考了!回忆世纪之交的高考听力,我觉得好像都很简单嘛,绝对没有现在这么学术的素材。
先贴Section B的听力,其实我主要想八一下这次听力材料的短文出处,看看命题组们是怎么把原文重新改写的。Section A的内容放在最后(别人有比我好看的格式)。Section B Passage 1,听力短文第一篇
It's common for you,nonfiction writers, to go forth into an area you know little about. You may worry that you're not qualified to bring the story back. I feel that anxiety everytime I start a new project, I felt it when I went to Bradenton to write my baseball book, Spring Training. Although I’ve been a baseball fan all my life, I had never done any sports reporting, never interviewed a professional athlete. Any of the men I approached with a notebook could have asked: what else have you written about baseball? But nobody did.
They didn't ask, because I was sincere. It was obvious to those men that I really wanted to know how they did their work. Remember this, when you enter a new area and need a shot of confidence, what matters is how you do it. Also remember that your assignment may not be as narrow as you think. Often it will turn out to touch some unexpected corner of your experience or your education, enabling you to broaden the story with strength of your own. Every such reduction of the unfamiliar will reduce your fear.
Questions11, According to the speaker, when may non-fiction writers feel worried? 12, Why did nobody in Bradenton care about what the speaker had written before? 13. According to the speaker, how does non-fiction writers experience or education benefit them?
原文出处:On writing well – the classic guide to writing nonfiction, by William Zinsser
William Zinsser,1922年10月7日生,美国作家,教师。《写作法宝—非虚构写作指南》这本书是他的代表作,三百多页。命题组选了开头的部分改写重组了。主要是缩短了长度,改写(paraphrase)了terrain, embark, credential等生词。我挑了相关的几段。
Passage 2,听力短文第二篇
The accepted definition of creativity is production of something original and useful. And it is commonly thought that creativity occurs on the right side of the brain, and the arts play an important role in enhancing it. But according to new research, creativity isn't about freedom from concrete facts. Rather, fact finding is vital in the creative process. It's the result of both sides of your brain working together. To understand this, we need to take a look at what leads to creativity. When you try to solve a problem, you begin by concentrating on obvious facts and familiar solutions to see if the answer lies there. This is donemostly by the left side.However, if the answer doesn't come, the right and left sides of the brain activate together. The right side scans remote memories that could be vaguely relevant. A wide range of distant information that is normally ignored becomes available to the left side. Then the left side catches whatever connection it may have with the problem, and quickly locks in on it before it escapes. With extreme focused attention, the brain quickly pulls together these pieces of thought and combines them into a new single idea.As the brain recognizes the originality of what it has come up with, a sense of pleasure will arise. Questions14. What do people commonly think of creativity? 15. According to the passage, how does the left side of the brain contribute to creative process? 16.What is the passage mainly about?
原文出处:
Thecreativity crisis, By Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman on 7/10/10

原载于Newsweek新闻周刊,是2010的旧稿了。这篇改写很多,去掉了原文关于创造力测试、课程设置等的讨论,把hemisphere改成了side等词汇降低难度,次序也都调整了(所以我放弃了详细标注)。原文很长,我只选了相关的几段。附上网址。https://www.newsweek.com/creativity-crisis-74665
第三篇是对话。看起来是命题组原创了……
Hello, peter, I heard you worked in a remote village last month. Yes, as a volunteer teaching in a primary school in southeastern China. Agood choice for the summer vacation.For me, it's not only a choice, but a responsibilIty. You're right. What can a volunteer generally do? Many things, like creating a change in the surroundings, providing shelter and food to the needy ones. So you mean volunteering is not just donating cash or things.Right. We prefer to call that charity. How did you come up with the idea of volunteering? It was my father. He used to supervise a volunteer program in a non-profit art gallery. Was it a full time job for him? No, in fact, a part time job. Hewent to the gallery nearly every weekend. Wow, this requires great passion. Sure. The best way to volunteer is to get involved in activities we are passionate about. Have you had any difficulties as a volunteer? Definitely! Lack of respect acknowledgement, and lack of funds now and then.Oh, my!Many obstacles. So the most important spirit is perseverance. I'd like to join you someday.Anytime.
Questions17 What are the two speakers mainly talking about? 18 What volunteer service did the man's father do? 19 What does the man think is the best way to volunteer? 20 According to the man, which of the following is the most important for a volunteer? 附Section A听力文字。原谅我的渣排版吧。
Directions: In Section A you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once after you hear a conversation and a question about it. Read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one is the best answer to the questionyouhave heard.
1. Is there a new bookstore on Fuzhou Road? Yes, it's got very good novels of the 20th century.Question: What are the speakers mainly talking about?2Mike, are you ok? I injured my back yesterday just by sneezing. My doctor said I need surgery. Question: What can be learned about the man?3Which team are you going to support? You're not going to talk about football again, are you? That's it. Question: How does the woman feel about discussing football?4Mary is not in the company. Has she returned from Xi'an yet? Yes, but before she went to Chengdu yesterday, she had been home for only one day. Question: Where is Mary now?
5What? Steven is drinking orange juice?You can't believe it. Now he's careful about what he eats and takes regular exercise Question: What does the woman imply about Steven?
6I've moved the flower into the garden and watered it every day. How come it is still not doing well? Well, why not add some fertilizer? Maybe that'll help. Question: According to the woman, what may the flower need?
7Wow, you won the first prize in the writing contest. You haven't taken any courses on reading and writing.But I've been keeping a diary since childhood. Question: According to the woman, what helped her win the contest?
8.You like tennis so much. Why not take some lessons? They start next week. How am I going to fit that into my crowded schedule? Question: What does the woman mean?
9Walk to the park? You must be kidding. It takes only five minutes to drive there. If I had remembered to charge my car Question: What can be learned about the man?
10You've been dealing with that budget report for nearly an hour. Anything wrong? I keep adding and reading the numbers, but they just don't balance. Question: What is the man doing? 本文为个人整理,如有任何错误...(由讯飞听见背锅):lol

壹次田心心 发表于 2019-6-9 14:19

确实有难度

paataa 发表于 2019-6-9 16:59

牛的,幸亏高考早!

hxsy 发表于 2019-6-9 17:17

确实有难度。

宇浩马 发表于 2019-6-9 17:33

这种类型的英文文章,看下去的兴趣都没有,看得懂也没兴趣看http://app.qianfanedu.cn/public/emotion/face_040.png

惜时 发表于 2019-6-9 17:51

看得头大http://app.qianfanedu.cn/public/emotion/face_018.png

rohoodie 发表于 2019-6-9 18:20

宇浩马 发表于 2019-06-09 17:33
这种类型的英文文章,看下去的兴趣都没有,看得懂也没兴趣看

是的...!没办法,到了高中就是要看学术类文章了。不想看也得忍着恶心硬着头皮看http://app.qianfanedu.cn/public/emotion/face_018.png

sunshine82 发表于 2019-6-9 19:23

太难了!上海孩子的英语水平真高!
看来英语重心还是要转移到nonfiction,fiction 就用来放松放松吧,精读除外。

michelle00716 发表于 2019-6-9 20:57

看着晕,想着鸡娃这几年英文能否重新捡起一点半点。

rohoodie 发表于 2019-6-9 23:07

michelle00716 发表于 2019-06-09 20:57
看着晕,想着鸡娃这几年英文能否重新捡起一点半点。

那是一定会共同进步的http://app.qianfanedu.cn/public/emotion/face_018.png

ССССxiao 发表于 2019-6-10 08:42

厉害了,有心了

xixipet 发表于 2019-6-10 10:49

原版要求高了,强调坚持阅读原版的节奏,而且还是nonfiction

Secret 发表于 2019-6-10 12:21

头皮发麻,浑身发抖。

坚持到底难 发表于 2019-6-10 13:15

天南海北样样要通

polonew 发表于 2019-6-14 19:41

应该是外媒上直接拿过来的吧

许一溪 发表于 2019-6-15 10:58

上海现在高考的风格是语文走社科范,英语走学术范,挺好的,这样选拔出来的人才起码不会是小粉红那一类!数学难度不能降,这样就完美了!

mickeyxb 发表于 2019-6-17 21:51

收藏起来慢慢看

千帆家长 发表于 2019-6-18 23:21

看得晕
但还是认同 高考难度拔高
选拔出真正有能力的人

etti 发表于 2019-6-21 23:26

谢谢!有心了!

heroesmmcwj 发表于 2019-8-2 07:26

难度不小啊https://app.qianfanedu.cn/public/emotion/face_006.png

dazlin 发表于 2019-8-9 01:18

真的好难!幸亏读书早了

jiayanke 发表于 2019-8-9 13:21

难度真不小啊,还是要多花时间积累

琉璃杂家 发表于 2019-11-17 10:14

原版阅读✊

Jennifer_gao 发表于 2019-11-21 15:44

太难了,就算阅读就难,何况听力

Bud 发表于 2020-2-29 12:28

谢谢分享。

蓝色联盟 发表于 2020-4-9 13:39

庆幸我们那时候简单了

千帆77 发表于 2020-8-17 23:40

高考英语听力训练,有什么好的教辅呢?

阿Q 发表于 2020-8-18 09:37

谢谢楼主分享

Gingingingin 发表于 2020-8-27 08:11

谢谢楼主分享

Bud 发表于 2020-10-3 14:57

刚才问一个高一学生,他说难。

哈利海瑞 发表于 2020-10-8 23:25

mark一下,写得不错

jtfengminjie 发表于 2020-10-12 12:09

难度不小哦,水涨船高。再过几年再看,估计又会有提升。

Bud 发表于 2020-12-18 18:12

唯一的办法就是针对性听/读这种略显枯燥的东西。不能光听/读哈利波特。https://app.qianfanedu.cn/public/emotion/face_018.png

萱妈 发表于 2021-2-28 05:55

高中英语不简单
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2019上海高考英语听力短文出处分析(附听力全文)