搜索
发表于 2014-8-27 14:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国上海
My tower  
My tower is going up My tower is going up and up. No!No!Down comes my tower. Here is my big red block.. Here is my big blue block. My tower is going up.  My tower is going up and up and up. My little red block goes here. My little blue block goes here. Look at my big tower.

My book  
I am looking for my book. My book is not here. Look! Here is my elephant. I am looking for my book. My book is not up here. Look! Here is my monkey. I am looking for my book. Ohh! My book is not down here. Look! Here is my tigher. Look! Here is my book. Look at me . I can read my book.

Jack’s birthday
(please turn to page 2) “A car for me ,”said Jack  “A red car. Thank you,mum and dad.” “look,” said Jack.  “My car can go up and down. Here is a garage for my red car.”  said Jack. “My car can go in the garage.” “Mum ,dad,”  said Jack. “look,my car is in the garage.”  Jack said . “My car is not in the garage .” Dad said “I can see the red car .look ,here is the Billy and here is the car.”  “Jack’s red car in the garage.”said Billy.

Bed time  
(please turn to page 2) “Come to bed ,Jack.”said mum. “Look at my red car,mum.”said Jack. “My car can go up and down.”said Jack. “Come on.”said mum.“Come to bed.”  “Look at me,mum.”said Billy,“I am in bed.” “Mum,mum,come here.” said Billy. “Here is my book.”  Mum and Billy are looking at the book. Jack is looking at mum and Billy.  Look at Jack.Jack is going to bed.  Jack and mum and Billy are looking at the book

Little chimp and big chimp
(please turn to page 3)  Little chimp is going up in the trees. Little chimp is going up and down. Big chimp is asleep in the sun. Little chimp is going up and down.,up and down.  Little chimp is going up to the big tree. Oh! No! Down come the little chimp. Big chimp wakes up.  Big chimp is looking for little chimp. Little chimp is up in the big tree.

Sam’s race  
(please turn to page 3) “Look at sam!” Said mum. Sam is in the race. Sam looked at mum.  Mum looked at Sam.  “Mum,mum,here I come.”shouted Sam. Sam ran and ran.  “Come on ,Sam,”shouted mum,“come on.” “Oh! No!” said mum, “look at Sam.” “Come on ,Sam,” said mum,“come on.” Sam ran to mum ,  “Here I come.”said Sam “Good girl ,Sam” said mum
 楼主| 发表于 2014-8-27 14:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
  Let’s pretend  
(please turn to page 3)  Look at Emma , Emma is a bear.Emma is happy. Look at Matthew. Matthew is a rabbit. Matthew is not happy. “Grr-grr,I am a bear.”said Emma.“I am a big bear.Grr-grr.” “Mum” said Matthew.“Look at my book,look at the tiger.” “Here is the tiger’s nose.”said mum.“Here is the tiger’s mouse.” “And here is a tail for Matthew the tiger.” said mum.  “grr-grr,I am a tiger.I am a big tiger.Grr-grr.” Look at Matthew and Emma.

Red puppy  
  (please turn to page 3)  The teddy bears are in the basket.The rabbits are in the basket.The dolls are in the basket. Red puppy is in the basket,too. “look! The teddy bears are not in the basket.” “look! The rabbits are not in the basket.” “look! The dolls are not in the basket.” Red puppy is in the basket. Red puppy is not happy.  Here come a little girl.  The little girl is looking at the red puppy. The little girl is happy. Red puppy is happy, too.

Mother bird  
  (please turn to page 3) Mother bird is looking for a worm. Up in the tree,the baby birds are hungry. Mother bird looks and looks for a worm. Here comes a worm. Mother bird sees the worm. Here comes a cat. The cat sees mother bird. Mother bird sees the cat. Up goes mother bird. Up ,up ,up ,goes mother bird. Mother bird goes up to the baby birds in the tree. The worm is for the baby birds.

The lucky dip
   (please turn to page 3)  “Come here ,dad.”shouted Matthew. “look! Here is a lucky dip.” “ A lucky dip!”said Emma.  “Oh!no!”said Matthew “Here is a comb. “Oh!no!”said Emma. “Look at the tooth brush.” Mum said “Here is a little blue car.” Dad said “look at my teddy bear.” “Here you are,mum.”said Matthew. “Here is the comb.”       “Thank you , Matthew.”said mum. “The car is for you .”          “Here you are ,dad.”said Emma.  “The tooth brush is for you.And the teddy bear is for me.”
 楼主| 发表于 2014-8-27 14:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
因为要讲个孩子听,自己翻译出来很生硬,想请教英语好的大侠,帮忙翻译得适合孩子听,谢谢了
发表于 2014-8-27 16:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
我也觉得没必要翻译,小孩子理解能力并不像我们想象的那么弱,否则怎么学的中文呢?
发表于 2014-8-27 21:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
这些内容都随口讲下就ok了,不需要逐字逐句翻译的。楼主觉得翻译的生硬的话,可以考虑英文+动作配合着讲给孩子,而不必拘泥于翻中文,孩子听得懂的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|千帆网 ( 沪ICP备15002998号-1 )上海千教教育科技有限公司,邮箱:admin@qianfanedu.cn 举报电话:54804512

GMT+8, 2024-5-27 02:08 , Processed in 0.032719 second(s), 14 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表