搜索
查看: 3207|回复: 2

[高中其他] 2012复旦附中高考一模英语试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-18 17:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国上海
。。。。。。

II. Grammar(20分, 每题1分)
  21._____ we had expected, Liu Tian was admitted into Fudan University.
  (A) Like (B) What  (C) As (D) What if
  22. Clara often took her pigeon to some places far away ________ let it fly home.
  (A) so that (B) hence (C) otherwise (D) and then
  23. Do you think ______ doing some listening in the morning is a nice way of developing listening?
  (A) why (B) how (C) that (D) whether
  24. I'd appreciate _______ if you could lend me a hand with my homework.
  (A) so (B) it (C) that (D) you
  25. _____ vocabulary you have, ______ you'll find it to read the newspaper of English-speaking countries.
  A) The larger… the easier  B) The larger…the more easily  C) The more…the easier  D) The more …the more easily
  26. From then on , the town _____rapidly. (A) has grown  (B) is grown (C) grew (D) is growing
  27. Are you still here? You _______ at home hours ago.
  (A) oughtn't to have stayed (B) shouldn't stay (C) couldn't have stayed (D) needn't stay
  28. _______ up in a blanket, Harold was helped into the ambulance.
  (A) Having wrapped (B) Wrapped  (C) Being wrapped (D) Wrapping
  29. When I passed by Tom's house , I noticed him ___ by his father. A) beat B) beaten  C) being beaten  D) beating
  30. Was Tom the only one ________ knew well at yesterday's party? (A) that  (B) who (C) whom (D) you
  31. Have you finished your work _____? What a hardworking boy!(A) already  (B) yet (C) still (D) almost
  32. He hasn't left his hometown ______ his return from Shanghai.(A) for (B) on (C) since (D) by
  33. _______ will you take to prepare for you papers?(A) How soon (B) How long  (C) How often (D) How far
  34. Mary is a top student in the class. You cannot speak ___highly of her.(A) very (B) well  (C) much (D) too
  35. ____ it rains tomorrow? I think we'd better take umbrellas.(A) In case  (B) If only  (C) How come  (D) What if
  36. ______ you work more efficiently are you able to catch up with others in the class.
  (A) Only when (B) Long before (C) Unless (D) Until
  37. I think there are only a few sports that are both ____ and ______.
  (A) entertaining…relaxed (B) entertaining…relaxing (C) entertained…relaxed (D) entertained…relaxing
  38. The careless driver is ______ for the traffic accident ______ yesterday.
  (A) to blame. .happened (B) to blame…happening (C) to be blamed…happened (D) to be blamed…happening
  39. He said that he had nothing _______.
  (A) to feed his birds (B) to feed his birds with  (C) to feed his birds on (D) feeding on his birds
  40. In the Olympic Games, swimming is ______ second ______ importance only to track and field events.
  (A) the…to (B) /…to (C) the…in (D)/…in

。。。。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-1-18 17:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2012-1-19 15:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
无权下载看不到
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|千帆网 ( 沪ICP备15002998号-1 )上海千教教育科技有限公司,邮箱:admin@qianfanedu.cn 举报电话:54804512

GMT+8, 2024-5-27 04:20 , Processed in 0.033957 second(s), 15 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表