搜索
返回列表 发新帖
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-28 12:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 亚太地区
建平王 发表于 2024-8-28 08:32
瓷器国人一向人来疯的,没有张网红也会有别的网红指导填志愿把现在的好专业将来变的供过于求的

所以我说张网红只是催化剂,根本原因还是这片土地。但是不能深说,即使本站本版块也有很多人没有自我分析的能力,网红说的都是对的
发表于 2024-8-28 15:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
普通人读大学无非3个出路:出国、转码(或者说追求高薪)、考公(或者说追求稳定)。 本科计算机,保留了这3种可能,(公务员招计算机专业相对也多),如果没有别的爱好的,已经是相对好的选择了。
发表于 2024-8-28 16:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
ooichen 发表于 2024-8-26 14:50
问题是对于大部分普通家庭孩子,没有top院校级别的学历,连门都进不去,打杂都没资格。而且打杂也分在写 ...

很多行业都具有这样的特点 只要能到那个位置上 半年一年的培训 基本能做下来 但是怎么能到那个位置了?没关系没背景 好学校学历才可能被看上
发表于 2024-8-28 16:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
专业大致分7类:文理工商医法艺,一般来说,工商医法是本专业直接就业的,文理除了教师考公几个出路以外,一般是要转专业的。计算机科学,可以算理科,也可以算工科,兼有双方的属性
发表于 2024-8-28 16:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
trishaliu 发表于 2024-8-27 14:51
进来学习了。
张网红一开始对专业还不熟悉时,他蛮适合启蒙的,后来我自己做深功课后,发现他讲的东西是个 ...

中国大部分地区的父母还是没有那么了解的 想当年我们报专业也是啥也不懂,一腔热情想报环境工程,我老爸一小学二年级文化拦住我不让报,说村子里有个这专业出出来的找不到工作,当然我报的肯定是985,村里那不知道是啥不知名的学校的 后来我听我们班男同学说信息工程就是建设信息高速公路 听上去很高级 就报了
只是想说张的存在还是某种程度上对于大部分不懂得家长和学子有帮助的 最起码可以打个问号
发表于 2024-8-29 13:23 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
张劝退很多报考文科的,也是功德无量。
发表于 2024-8-29 20:31 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国
到了40+,要信命。专业的事,绞尽脑汁,都是命
发表于 2024-8-29 20:33 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国
就算土建,只要有干劲,心头有不灭火,其他行业也是认的。毕竟学艺无谓前后,修行只在自己
发表于 2024-8-30 09:20 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
我看过张的视频,我觉得他其实是想大家都做自己眼中更好的自己。
发表于 2024-8-30 11:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
enihoho 发表于 2024-8-24 23:20
20年前我选专业的时候就听说计算机好了快10年了,大概要不火了。(事实上我同期优秀的人还是很多选了计算机 ...

那会是网络泡沫,也是一波搞了很多人。后来低谷,再后来移动互联网一波,现在踩踏了。几年就是一个循环。AI之后,非创意类的执行层面的脑力劳动越来越难,怎么卷都卷不过算法,大数据和几乎无限的算力。
发表于 2024-8-30 15:58 来自手机浏览器 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
AI远未成熟,大有机会。
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-30 16:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
CS是否穷途末路了,其实老外也在讨论。赞同的也不少。

比如下面的这段话:

I entered university in 2022, and before that year, cs was like the hottest major and every student  wanted to be admitted to this major. But ever since that very year, the situation has been getting worse and worse and now everyone worries that they can’t find a job. So what’s the main cause of this huge shift, is it only for the emergence of GPT or there exist many other reasons?

但是客观说,中美两国无论传统CS还是新兴的AI业态完全不同,无法互为参考。

下面我贴一段老外的话给大家看看(另外的角度,和我们中国只看能否赚钱不太一样):

A message for CS doomers - Must Read
I think this needs to be addressed on this subreddit. I keep seeing post here that talk about "am I cooked" or "is CS even worth it", these need to stop.

If you have to ask this question online, someone is always going to say yes so that they can make you feel more likely to give up to pseudo-boost their chances elsewhere.

Here what I have to say as a professional in this space.

1. Have passion and care about what you do.
If you are someone who has always been fond of CS as a kid, teen, or even in college, going into it whether it was for money, because it was "cool", sounds "cool", or anything like that but then found a love for it, you will always have an infinitely better chance at opportunities in this space because of your optimism and passion.

I feel like sometimes people forget that CS is an overall encompassing skill. You could be an SRE, System Admin, Network Admin, DB Admin, Cloud engineer (SRE kinda), Software Consultant, Kernel engineer, AI/ML engineer, and so. much. more.

SWE is not the ONLY path that exists, and it's definitely not for everyone.

Kernel engineers are a dying breed. That is a future proof job. Especially with advancements in native containerization technology. AI will probably never have the capabilities to build such a Kernel in probably the next 5-10 years. People aren't just randomly sharing entire kernel code online, and I doubt it's a large subset of that type of code in its training model.

SWE is saturated, yes, but its more of a what stack is saturated the most. Most schools are only teaching backend and frontend development. There are going to be infinitely more competition in this space, but as stated above there are more than just SWE.

2. For the "Is CS worth if AI is gong to take my job?"
AI isn't going to take your job. You know who is more likely to take your job?
Joe Shmoe who graduated from a California school that's across the street from the company you applied to. Yes it's unfair, but logistically it makes more sense.
Or some international junior dev they hired to underpay. That does complicate the process for breaking into entry SWE nowadays, but above and beyond that is still a very strong market for junior+ talent.

3. Understand that the market shifted
Although the scariest part of this post, it's true. It may never shift back. In a more remote work environment, there will probably be less people at new companies on average. And some of that can be contributed to having no physical office. Renting an office for 4k a month to have 5 people seems like a waste. It may make companies want to hire more to fill the space and now having an office with more people leads to more jobs needed to maintain.

But this isn't the only way the market has shifted. Companies are now in control in this job market - not us. Having company loyalty is now more of a thing of the past, unless you are working for a small/medium size company, or the government. And employees may not get that edge back for a longer while.

4. Stop stressing over applications to companies that were prestigiously known to be hard in the first place
I don't think many people on this subreddit still remember a time where going to a big company as a NG was somewhat rarer than it is today. I think most of the people on this Reddit are based west coast, so they are more biased but as someone who now lives in the east coast, I think it's fine to go for smaller jobs. I see many posts about applying to over 400 jobs and heard nothing. You need to evaluate whether or not what you are actually applying to would be seen as you being qualified. Do you stand out enough, and learn to gain an edge. Leetcode is not the only way. Lots of jobs don't even use OA's or coding challenges to assess candidates.

And hell, I'll say it. Government tech jobs are OK. Notoriously known for being slow, lower paying, and archaic. We trained a generation of people who will refuse to work for the most sound/stable job in the world. A US government tech job! More stable than being a career politician! If more experienced and advanced people stepped into government jobs, they could shape and shift to more agile, better systems, and higher paying, making it more appealing to traditionally private sector workers. This would probably also force companies to be better since they'd be losing talent to work in a very chill, non hostile, WLB environment. But many of the people here will just apply to a job they know will work them 55+ hours a week because they'd rather not be seen dead working for a govt. job...

5. Be comfortable with moving.
Whether it's to states like CA, WA, NY, NJ, NC, DC, VA, MD (states with some of the highest paying jobs), don't base your life moves on whether you can make 200K TC as a NG in Cali. 150K in DC could be the same as living in SF or around, after accounting for the "Cali tax" of everything being expensive. There's too many unemployed people in CA trying to break into tech markets in the first place. Don't be a sheep. Many companies are moving from west coast or creating HQ2's in other states or going completely remote.

6. Some ways to stand out in an increasingly competitive market
The number one easiest way to stand out to companies nowadays I will say is to seem like you actual enjoy being a dev. You can show this by doing open source projects. Have a library you like, and see a bug, README issue, or something else? Learn to contribute to that open source community. You can get to know community members and even network with them.

Even for non programmers, such as linux admins, DBA, networking or Cloud engineers, we fortunately live in a time where all of this can be learned for free. Can even experiment spinning up some demos, recording and/or making a personal portfolio.

Don't know where to start? Just ask AI. In a reddit culture that is keen on an algorithm that takes millions of dollars of GPUs to predict the next 10 lines of code that will take their job, use it to get ahead.

Edit:

This post isn’t for negativity. I’m expressing to other passionate souls some things that will help ease the burden of doomer mentality that runs rampant in this dark forum. Nothing I said is a solution, even though I gave actionable things that could help. I also understand the job market is rough, my post isn’t to convey that everyone will find a job. Just that the one who try hard will.

If you are one of the people who is willing to switch majors because you think 2 years of an overall decreased job market opportunity has forever destroyed your chance at landing a job in tech, then do it. It means you never cared about the craft in the first place. It will clear up the real interested people from the cons.

发表于 2024-9-14 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国重庆
admin 发表于 2024-8-26 13:00
对于90%+的家庭来说,不是能否去供电局(国家电网),而是根本进不去。 无论什么年代供电局都不是你想去 ...

华北电力大学2个校区每年上千人进电网工作,难道全部都有关系?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|千帆网 ( 沪ICP备15002998号-1 )上海千教教育科技有限公司,邮箱:admin@qianfanedu.cn 举报电话:54804512

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 13:32 , Processed in 0.101147 second(s), 13 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表