搜索
发表于 2012-2-15 14:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 中国上海
本帖最后由 小李子 于 2012-2-15 15:48 编辑

2010+2011两年全国中考英语试题分类汇编(真题+模拟)
单项选择

48. 【2011•广西柳州】I bought an ice cream in the shop.
  A. river                   B. store                 C. home
答案B
【解析】考查名词的用法。我在商店买个冰淇淋。shop=store.故选B。
【2011内蒙古包头】(   ) 34. —Dad, I’ve got an “A” in the math exam.
               —Great. And I’m sure you will do better, because this is a good _________.
A. report                  B. result                            C. start                  D. skill
34. 答案:C
【解析】本题词义辨析。A项意为“报告”;B项意为“结果”;C项意为“开始”;D项意为“技能;技术”。 句意为“爸爸,这次数学测试我到的A”“很好。我确信你会做的更好,因这是一个好的_____”。根据语境可知,此空应填start,故选C。
【2011湖南湘潭】21. The_______ of most trees will fall in autumn.
A leaf B. leafs C leaves
答案:C
【解析】本题考查的是名词复数的用法。根据题意,秋天,大多数的树叶都会落。leaf的复数形式为leaves,故本题选C。
【2011四川宜宾】23. There are many _______ playing on the playground.
A. child          B. children         C. man teachers  D. sheeps
答案:B
【解析】B  考查名词复数用法  孩子的复数是“children”,男老师“men teachers”, 羊“sheep”单复数相同。故选B。
【2011乌鲁木齐】21. He has something wrong with his _ .He cannot see clearly.
A. leg         B. eye      C. hand       D. arm
【答案】B
【解析】名词辨析 由下文看不清,可知眼睛有毛病。
【2011福建莆田】(       ) 25. —I want a_________ to cut the big apple.  Could you pass me one?
—Certainly, here you are .
A. fork B. knife C. spoon
答案B
【解析】名词词义辨析。句意为“我想要一个____来切苹果”所以应该是刀子。
【2011贵州贵阳】33. "Excuse me, how can I get to the nearest bus stop?" "Go down this road. It's about_________ walk
A. five minute's              B. five minutes'  C. five-minutes
【解析】 这里考查的是表示时间、距离时,使用含数词的名词所有格形式作定语。名词应用其复数形式的所有格。故选B。
【2011湖南岳阳中考】25.It’s     from our school to my home.
A. ten minutes’ walk B. ten minute’s  walk   C. ten minutes walk
【解析】本题考查名词所有格。以-s结尾的名词所有格只加“’”,故答案选A。
【2011广西崇左】27.---What’s your favorite sport?
  ----I like_____in the river.   

【解析】C 考查点:句意理解。解题思路:根据答句:我喜欢在河里……。根据图片只有C 图片是在水里做的要运动。故选C。
【2011郴州】22. There isn't any ______in the fridge. We need to go shopping.
A. oranges        B. milk        C. eggs
【解析】考查名词。根据题干中的isn’t any ,可判断后接不可数名词,选项中只有B是不可数名词。
【2011遵义】21.The foreigners from the USA like Chinese dishes very much.
  A.plates                B.food                  C.fruit
【2011泰州】3. He has poor _______, so he can’t see the words on the blackboard clearly.
  A. smell            B. taste              C. hearing           D. eyesight
【2011重庆江津】(        ) 22.I have to speak to my grandpa loudly because something is wrong with his       .
         A. eyes                        B. ears                        C. hands                        D. legs
【2011山东菏泽】21 .As young adults, it is our_____ to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teacher.
A. work                                 B. job                         C. duty                                 D. task
答案C
【解析】句式结构。work 工作;job 职业;task任务。句意:作为未成年人,在老师的帮助下尽力处理好教育方面的每次挑战是我们的责任。故选C。
【2011重庆】24. Could you please get me some_______? I’m hungry.
A. apple                                  B. water                  C. bread                          D. egg
答案C
【解析】考查可数名词与不可数名词。some意为“一些”,后跟可数名词复数形式或不可数名词,A、D为单数形式,需排除。由答语“I’ hungry”可推测,想要点吃的东西。故选C。
【2011浙江宁波】21. — Excuse me, where can I exchange _________?
— There’s a bank on the second floor.
A. books                           B. food                                    C. money                           D. stamps
【解析】词汇辨析。books书;food食物;money钱;stamps邮票。根据答语的意思,在二楼有一家银行,再结合问句,请问我可以在哪里换钱?得出答案C。
【2011广安市】23 —Are there any _______ in the picture?
—Yes, there are.
A. fish   B. pork    C. beef  
答案:A

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +3 收起 理由
Leo妈 + 3 赞一个!

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 14:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

本帖最后由 小李子 于 2012-2-15 14:22 编辑

一、2010+2011两年全国中考英语试题分类汇编(真题+模拟)
单项选择

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 14:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

词语运用

【2010湖北•武汉】五、词与短语填空(本题共10分,每小题2分)
   先阅读短文,然后用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使全文在逻辑上正确。(提示:选项中有一个是多余的。)
habit / result / talk to / get over / sorry / mad
I’d like to tell you a story about my best friend Jane. Last week in school we had a big fight, and she didn’t   (71)   me. It all started when she asked me if she could copy my homework. I asked her why she wanted to do that, and she said that she had forgotten to do hers. I said I didn’t think it was a good idea for her to copy my homework. She wanted to know why I didn’t think it was a good idea. I said it would start a bad   (72)    and she should do her own work. She got really   (73)    at me and said she didn’t want to be my best friend anymore. I said that was OK and that I was sure she would   (74)    it. And she did. Yesterday she told me she was   (75)   . She said it was much better if she did her own work.

71. talk to   72. habit   73. mad   74. get over   75. sorry
【主旨大意】主要是讲学生为抄作业而发生的一些小摩擦,及后来好朋友认识到抄作业的弊端,两人重归于好。
71. talk to 根据上下文内容可知,“我们打了一架,她不理我”,即用talk to sb. 和某人说话。
72. habit 根据上文内容可知,“我告诉她说抄作业会养成一个不要的习惯”,即用habit。
73. mad 根据上下文内容可知,“她非常的生气,他不想在和我做朋友”,即“生某人的气”用get mad at sb.。
74. get over 根据句意可知,“我输了,她战胜了我”,即用get over。
75. sorry 根据下文的意思可知,“她认识到错啦”,所以应该用be sorry。
【2010湖北•武汉】六、阅读理解填词(本题共10分,每小题1分)
先阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式,单词的第一个字母已给出。
One day Harvey’s wife was cleaning out a cupboard.
“Look at all these umbrellas,” Harvey’s wife said to him. “There are eight and they are all b__(76)___.”
“I’ll take them all to the umbrella shop and have them repaired,” Harvey said. “They are too good to t__(77)__ away.”
Harvey took the eight umbrellas to the shop and l__(78)__ them there. The shopkeeper said, “They’ll be r__(79)__ tomorrow.”
That evening Harvey went home from the office by bus as he u__(80)__ did. He sat next to an old woman. She had an umbrella on the floor between the s__(81)__. When the bus reached his stop, he picked up her umbrella and stood up.
“Hey!” the woman said, “That umbrella b__(82)__ to me.”
“I’m so sorry.” Harvey said, giving it to her. “Please excuse me for taking your umbrella by m__(83)__.”
The next day he collected the umbrellas from the umbrella shop and got on the bus. As he sat down, a v__(84)__ behind said, “You have certainly had a s__(85)__ day!” He turned around and saw the woman whose umbrella he had almost taken the day before.
【主旨大意】这篇短文主要是讲由修伞引起哈维在公共汽车上发生的一些尴尬的场面,使别人误认哈维是偷雨伞的贼。
76. broken   解析:根据下一句要去修伞可知。
77. throw   解析:throw away,扔掉。
78. left   解析:把伞留在这里。我自认为这里填laid也可以,表示放置。
79. ready   解析:明天就修好了。
80. usually   解析:那天晚上哈维像往常一样下班坐车回家。
81. seats  解析:将伞放在汽车上两个座位之间。
82. belongs   解析:belong to 属于。
83. mistake   解析:by mistake 错误地。
84. voice   解析:听到后面有人讲话。
85. successful 解析:这是妇女嘲弄的话,言外之意是认为哈维错误地拿了别人的伞。

【2010福建•晋江】
(C)综合填空:根据短文大意选择方框内的单词并用其正确形式填入空白处,使补全后的短文意思通顺,语法正确,结构完整.(5分)
walk      way     without     prevent     easy

Trees are useful in three important    96   .The most important way is that they provide man with food, wood and other products. Trees provide food not only for man, but also for animals.  97    trees, many animals could not live on the earth. It’s not    98    for man to live on the earth, either.
The second important way is that trees give us shade (树荫). On a hot summer day, people are eager to have a rest under the shade of a tree after   99   a long way. You can imagine how important the shade of a tree is to man and animals.
The third important way is that trees help to   100     droughts and flood. However, in many parts of the world, man hasn’t realized it. He has cut trees down in large numbers. In the end, he finds that he has lost the best friends he had.
【主旨大意】 这篇短文主要是讲数的三大重要用途,即没有树会有哪些灾难。
96. ways 根据下文内容可知,树有三大用途或方式,即填ways。
97. Without 根据上下文内容联系起来看,“没有树,很多动物就不能在地球上生存”,即用介词without。
98. easy  根据上文动物不能生存,人类的生活也不容易,所以答案用easy。
99. walking 根据上文可知,想找一个树荫处歇息一下,应该是在“走一段路之后”,即在after之后填 动名词walking。
100. prevent 根据下文内容可知,“树可以预防干旱和洪水”,即填prevent。  【2010安徽省卷】X.单词拼写(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
根据首字母及汉语提示,完成下列单词的拼写,使句意通顺。
96. Do you think this kind of water is s_____(安全) for drinking?[ :Zxxk.Com]
97. He is writing on the blackboard with a piece of c_____ (粉笔).
98. Our teachers are all very s_____ (严格) with us students.
99. Tom i_____ (邀请) all his best friends to his birthday party last Sunday.
100. We have to d_____ (携 带) a lot of books in our school bags every day.
答案:96. safe   97. chalk    98. strict   99. invited    100. carry
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 14:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

二、2010+2011两年全国中考英语试题分类汇编(真题+模拟)
词语运用

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 14:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

补全对话

【2010安徽省卷】VIII. 补全对话(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
根据对话内容,从方框内的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
A: What's the date today?
B: It's June 16.
A:  71   Then it's Dragon Boat Festival today, isn't it?
B: Yes.   72  
A: Did you have rice dumplings this morning?
B: Sure.   73  
A: I didn't.
B: What a pity! But I happen to have got some with me.   74  
A: I'd love to. By the way, why do you call it Dragon Boat, Festival?
B: Because in China, people race dragon boats this day every year.
A: Oh, I see.  75  
B: You are welcome.

A. We Chinese usually eat rice dumplings this day.
B. I hate eating rice dumplings.
C. Thank you for your rice dumpling.
D. I don't think so.
E. Would you like to have one?
F. Already?
G. How about you?
【主旨大意】:对话围绕中国传统节日——端午节展开,谈论了节日的日期、由来以及吃粽子、赛龙舟等习俗。
71.F 询问对方日期后对方回答“6月16日”。后面提到这一天是端午节。此时发出感叹 ‘Already?’,意思是“已经(6月16日)了吗?”
72.A 由上文的端午节以及下文对方询问有没有吃水饺可知,此处是在向对方介绍中国人过端午节吃水饺的习俗。
73.G ‘Sure’告诉对方自己今天早上吃过粽子了。根据下文对方的回答 ‘I didn’t’ 可知,此处是在询问对方有没有吃。‘How about you?’意思是“你(有没有吃)呢?”。
74.E 上文说到A没有吃粽子而B恰好带了几个。根据下文A的回答‘I’d love to.’,可知‘Would you like to have one?’询问对方要不要吃一个符合情境。
75.C 由下句You are welcome(不客气)可知此处是在表示谢意。
【2010福建•晋江】(C)口语运用
补全对话:根据对话内容,从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。(10分)
A: Hi, Li Jun. You were not at school yesterday.     56   
B: Oh, I had a headache and I had to ask for a sick leave.
A: Sorry to hear that.     57     
B: Yes, my mother took me to the hospital.
A:     58     
B: The doctor checked me over and said I had a cold.
A:     59    
A. Did you see the doctor?
B. Are you feeling better now?
C. Was it serious?
D. What was wrong with you?
E. What did the doctor say?
B: Yes, a little. The doctor told me to take the
medicine three times a day and have plenty of water.
A:     60     
B: Yes, much better. But I’ve missed so many lessons.
A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll help you later.
B: Thanks a lot.
【主旨大意】:这是一段师生对话,老师(A)询问学生Li Jun(B)昨天为什么没有上学。当得知Li Jun生病了后,老师关心询问其病情并安慰Li Jun,让他不要为落下的功课担心。
56.D Li Jun昨天没有上学,根据他的回答“我病了,要请假”可知‘What was wrong with you?’(你怎么了?)符合情境,故选D。
57.A 根据Li Jun的回答“是的,妈妈带我去过医院了”可知问句为‘Did you see the doctor?’。
58.E 由Li Jun的回答“医生检查过后说我有点感冒”可知问句为 ‘What did the doctor say?’(医生怎么讲),故选E。
59.C 问句为‘Was it serious?’,得知Li Jun感冒后A表示关心,询问严重不严重。从下文Li Jun的回答“是的,有点儿(严重)”可以确定。
60.B 由Li Jun回答“好多啦。”可知问句为“你现在感觉好点儿了吗?”,故选B。
【2010福建•晋江】情景对话 (附加题)
从每小题A、B、C三个选项中,选出能填入空白处的最佳答案。(10分)
1.        当有人赞扬你发型漂亮时,你应该回应说_____________.
A. Thank you.                   B. That’s right.                           C. Where, where.
2.当你晚上和朋友分手时,你会跟对方说_____________.
A. Good afternoon!                        B. Good night!                 C. Good evening!
3.当你看到你的朋友脸色很不好看时,你会问_____________来关心她。
A. How do you do?                   B. Are you OK?                          C. Are you sad ?
4.当你在公共汽车上不小心踩了他人的脚时,你应该说_____________以示道歉.
A. Excuse me.                  B. Never mind.                    C. I’m sorry.
5.就餐时,朋友问你要不要加点汤,而你已吃饱,你会说_____________来委婉拒绝.
A. No, thanks.                     B. No, no, no.                           C. Why not?
1.A 由于文化差异,东方人在听到赞赏、赞美时通常表示谦虚,而西方人通常会说‘Thank you.’
2.B ‘Good night!’意为“晚安”,通常在夜晚使用,有告别之意。
3.B ‘Are you OK?’意为“你没事吧”,是表示对方的关心。
4.C ‘Excuse me.’有少许致歉的成份,但通常在打扰对方或给对方带来不便时使用。‘Never mind.’意为“别担心”,通常用于安慰对方。而‘I’m sorry.’用于由于过失之后,是实实在在的道歉。
5.A 拒绝对方善意的要求,需委婉且不忘致谢。
【2010湖北•咸宁】八、补全对话  阅读下面一则对话,在空白处填入适当的句子,使补全后的对话意思完整,结构合理,上下连贯。每个空白处只能填写一个句子。[有的小题可能有多个答案,请写出你最满意的那一句。](每小题2分,共8分)
A: Hi! You look unhappy. (78) ____________________?
B: I got very bad news from the News Report. It happened in Jiangsu Province.
A: What was it?
B:A crazy man entered a kindergarten and wounded(杀伤) 31 persons, including kids and teachers.
A: (79) ____________________. Something must be done to keep schools safer.
B: Right. (80) ____________________ when I grow up. Police can protect them from being hurt.
A: I think that’s a good choice. (81) ____________________ if you want to be a policeman?
B: I am going to study harder and exercise every day to be stronger.
A: Oh, cool enough! I wish your dream come true.
B: Thank you.
【主旨大意】:对话介绍了目前在江苏省发生的的校园暴力伤害事件。针对这一状况,学生们认为应该加倍努力学习,为将来制止这种事情做出贡献。
78.What happened to you / What’s the matter / What’s wrong  / Anything wrong/What’s your trouble / What’s up。由上句的“你看起来不高兴”和下句的“我听到了坏消息,事情发生在江苏省”可以推测这里是在询问“你怎么了?出了什么事?”。
79.That’s terrible / That’s too bad / Bad enough / (I am) sorry to hear that/ How terrible。 上句说到有个发疯的人闯幼儿园杀伤了31名师生,令人震惊,所以感叹“真可怕啊!”。
80.I want/wish/plan/hope/would like to be/become a policeman/I’m going to /will be a policeman。 要采取措施制止校园暴力事件,我长大了“要或将要当警察”,用want/wish/plan/ hope或将来时态。因为后面说到了“警察可以保护他们的安全”。
81.What are you going to do / How are you going to do that / What’s your plan。 承接上文的“想当警察”,且由下文的我将更加努力学习,所以这里是如果你想当警察“你将怎么办呢?”。

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 14:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

三、2010+2011两年全国中考英语试题分类汇编(真题+模拟)
补全对话

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 14:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

完形填空

【2010安徽省卷】
VII. 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。
                              A
     A group of frogs were traveling through the forests, but unluckily two of them fell into a hole. The other frogs tried to help them. When they saw how   51   the hole was, they cried to the two frogs that they could not be saved. The two frogs didn't   52   and tried their best to jump up out of the hole. The other frogs   53   saying that they were sure to die.   54  , one of the two frogs, who heard what the other frogs were saying,   55   . Then he fell down and died.
     The other frog, however,   56   to jump as hard as he could, and at last made it out. When he   57    , the other frogs asked, "Didn't you hear us?" The frog, who had a poor  58 , explained, "I th ought you were encouraging me all the timid."
     The story teaches us a   59   : There is power(力量) of life and death in the tongue. An 60  word to those who are down can help them out while a discouraging word can kill them.
51. A. small              B. deep                C. big              D. wide
52. A. care               B. refuse              C. insist             D. think
53. A. kept               B. finished            C. practiced          D. stopped
54. A. Luckily             B. Finally             C. Suddenly          D. Happily
55. A. went on             B. ran away           C. jumped out         D. gave up
56. A. happened           B. continued           C. planned            D. wanted
57. A. got out              B. ran away           C. got off              D. woke up
58. A. smelling            B. eyesight            C. hearing             D. looking
59. A. way                ]3. skill                C. sentence            D. lesson
60. A. interesting          B. exciting            C. excellent            D. encouraging
【主旨大意】本篇短文是一则寓言故事,两只掉在深洞里的青蛙,一只听说了根本出不来,一时失望掉在里面摔死了,而另一只呢?却把别人的话语当成了鼓励与鞭策,坚持不懈地努力,最终取得了胜利,这就教育我们:同样是别人的语言,你当成鼓励可以帮助你,否则完全也可以害死你。
51. B 通读全文,尤其后面的“不能挽救”和jump up以及掉下去就摔死,更能体现是太“深”了。
52. A 这里构成not care不介意。
53. A 构成keep doing sth坚持;继续做某事。
54. B 最后;终于有一个听见了,而不是幸运地或突然地。
55. D 听到其他青蛙的话,即了解了事实,自然就“放弃”。
56. B 然而,没有听到的青蛙是“继续”努力。
57. A 上句说到它成功了,也就是从里面“出来”get out.
58. C 由上文的没听见也可以知道是它的“听力”hearing差。
59. D 考查词组teach sb a lesson“给某人以教训,给某人上了一课”。
60. D 和后面的discouraging相对应,所以这里是:鼓励的话语可以使人脱离困难。

B
      Everybody dreams. Some people think dreams can tell us about the future. Other people think dreams tell us about ourselves. It's like our 61 is talking to us. Why are dreams 62 strange and hard to understand? Some people think our brain uses 63 to talk to us. When we fly, swim, or fall down in our dreams, it has a 64 meaning. Lots of doctors help people 65 their dreams. They find that dreams tell us about our 66 and fears.
     These days, many scientists 67 that dreams are very important. During the day, we have many 68, and our brain receives a lot of information. When we dream, our brain 69 information that is not important, and puts the most important information into our 70. As we learn more about the brain, we may find answers to our questions about dreams.
61. A. body               B. spirit              C. brain              D. heart
62. A. never               B. seldom             C. ever                D. often
63. A. symbols             B. examples           C. numbers            D. pictures
64. A. special              B. serious             C. similar             D. great
65. A. finish               B. forget               C. understand          D. continue
66. A. hopes              B. rights              C. positions           D. abilities
67. A. reply               B. believe             C. doubt               D. worry
68. A. experiences         B. dreams             C. mistakes            D. inventions
69. A. passes on           B. looks into           C. throws away         D. asks for
70. A. feelings             B. stories              C. lives                D. memories
【主旨大意】本篇短文介绍了一篇科普小短文,一般认为做梦可以预测未来,其实梦是个人对于自身经历和体验的重新再现,从这点科学家可以解释梦仅仅是大脑的对事物的部分映射,片面的可以理解为预测。
61. C 通读上下文,特别由上文的做梦可以预测未来、下文中也题到了our brain可知,也就正如我们的“大脑”在和我们说话,因此选择答案C.
62. D 为什么梦常常是奇怪的难以理解的?实际情况也是这样,而不是很少或从来没有。
63. A 结合上下文,做梦能预测未来只是一种标志或符号,并不是例子或图片。
64. A 做梦中的飞或什么的,只能具有特殊的意思,不会和实际相同或有什么伟大意义。
65. C 我们平常也说“解梦”,understand the dreams.
66. A 总结本段意思就是:做梦可以预测未来,也就是梦可以告诉我们对未来的恐怖与希望hopes.
67. B 通读全文,概括本段意思,科学家相信梦时候总要的,并非怀疑、担心或回答。
68. A 空后的and是并列连词,后面是大脑得到很多信息;前面是我们有很多的经历experiences.
69. C 这里解释了做梦就是大脑摒弃(throw away)了不重要的信息,保留了重要的。
70. D 我们的大脑是把重要信息储存在记忆力memories里面,才形成了梦。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 14:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

四、2010+2011两年全国中考英语试题分类汇编(真题+模拟)
完形填空

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 14:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

阅读理解
2010年全国中考英语真题解析汇编

三、阅读理解

(一)记叙文
【2010安徽省卷】                     A
    Living in a foreign culture can be exciting, but it can also be confusing (令人迷惑的). A group of Americans who taught English in other countries recently discussed their experiences. They decided that miscommunications were always possible, even over something as simple as "yes" and "no".
    On her first day in Micronesia, an island in the Pacific, Lisa thought people weren’t paying any attention to her. The day was hot. She went into a store and asked, “Do you have cold drinks? The woman there didn't say anything. Lisa repeated the question. Still the Woman said nothing. She later learned that the woman had answered her: She had raised her eyebrows (眉毛), which in Micronesia means "yes".
     Jan remembered an experience she had in Bulgaria, a country in Europe. She went to a restaurant that was known for its cabbage. She asked the waiter, "Do you have cabbage today?" He nodded his head. Jan waited, but the cabbage never came. In that country, a nod means no.
     Tom had a similar problem when he arrived in India. After explaining something in class, he asked his students if they understood. They answered with many different nods and shakes of the head. He thought some people had not understood, so he explained again. When he asked again, they did the same thing. He soon found out that his students did understand. In India, people nod and shake their heads in different ways depending on where they come from. You have to know where a person is from to understand whether they mean "yes" or "no".
76. These Americans teaching English in other countries found that they ______.
          A. should go abroad for vacations
          B. needed to learn foreign languages
          C. should often discuss their experiences
          D. had problems with communications
77. People in Micronesia show "yes" by ____.
       A. nodding heads        B. raising eyebrows
  C. shaking heads         D. saying "no"
78. Tom misunderstood his class at first because
       A. he did not know much about Indian culture
    B. he didn't explain everything clearly enough
      C. some students didn't understand his questions
      D. he didn't know where the students came from
79. Which of the following is TRUE according to(根据) this passage?
        A. In Bulgaria, nodding heads means no.
       B. Jan taught English on a Pacific island.
       C. Lisa was trying to buy some cabbage.
       D. In India, only shaking heads means "YES".
80. The passage is mainly about _____.
       A. body language in foreign restaurants
        B. class discussion in Indian schools
        C. miscommunication in different cultures
        D. English teaching in other countries
【主旨大意】:这是一篇介绍在不同地区存在文化差异的文章,并且介绍了在不同国家对于“是或不是”有的是点头,有的是摇头,就是在印度同一国家的不同地方也有不一样的表达方式。
76. D整体理解题 通读全文,尤其从第一段末尾的They decided that miscommunications were always possible可知,他们对在不同地区与人如何交流感到有麻烦。
77. B细节理解题        根据第二段的最后一句话“She had raised her eyebrows (眉毛), which in Micronesia means "yes".可判断答案是B.
78. A综合理解题        根据第四小段可以找到在印度不同地方用点头或摇头来表示同意或不同意,所以开始的点头和摇头的都已经听懂了,而作者却不明白。
79. A 细节理解题        根据第三段的最后一句In that country, a nod means no.可知在这个地方点头表示不。
80. C 主旨理解题        通读全文可知本文是介绍了在不同的国家和不同的地区有着各种不同的交流方式,如不注意这种文化地域差异,往往会造成误解。虽然开头说到了教英语,那只是引出话题。所以选择答案C.

【2010安徽省卷】  B
      Once there was a piano player in a bar(酒吧). People came just to hear him play. But one night, a lady asked him to sing a song.
      "I don't sing," said the man.
     But the lady told the waiter, "I'm tired of listening to the piano. I want the player to sing!”
     The waiter shouted across the room, "Hey, friend! If you want to get paid, sing a song!”
     So he did. He had never sung in public before. Now he was singing for the very first time! Nobody had ever heard the song Mona Lisa sung so beautifully!
     He had talent(天赋) he was sitting on! He may have lived the rest of his life as a no-name piano player in a no-name bar. But once he found, by accident, that he could sing well, he went on working hard and became one of the best-known singers in the US. His name was Nat King Cole.
     You, too, have skills and abilities. You may not feel that your talent is great, but it may be better than you think. With hard work, most skills can be improved. Besides, you may have no success at all if you just sit on your talent.
81. The lady asked the player to sing a song because _____.
    A. she had paid him for this           B. she knew him very well
     C. she wanted to have a change       D. she enjoyed his singing
82. Nat King Cole succeeded because _____.
    A. the lady helped him a lot            B. he caught the chance
     C. he continued to play in the bar       D. he stopped playing the piano
83. The words "sit on" in the passage probably mean___
A. fail to realize          B. forget to use
C. try to develop          D. manage to show
84. From the story we know if you have some talent, you should _____.
     A. hide it and wait       B. ask others for help
    C. pay no attention to it     D. work hard to improve yourself
85. Which could be the best title (标题) for the passage?
     A. Sing in the Bar              B. Achieve Success in Life
      C. Never Lose Heart            D. Find Your Hidden Talent
【主旨大意】:这是一篇有关酒吧钢琴手Nat King Cole如何成功的文章,从一位不出名的钢琴手意外唱歌,结果成为了美国著名的歌手,从他身上可以看到人的无穷潜力,只要刻苦努力,尽力发回潜能我们都会成功。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 16:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

本帖最后由 小李子 于 2012-2-15 16:42 编辑

五、2010+2011两年全国中考英语试题分类汇编(真题+模拟)
阅读理解

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 16:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

续上:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-15 16:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

还有一个最大号的“6”:

友情提醒:

以上11个文件请按1-9顺序使用。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2012-10-18 14:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

谢谢,希望能有上海历年的题集汇编
发表于 2012-10-18 15:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

谢谢分享。
发表于 2012-10-21 21:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

那么多好东西啊
发表于 2012-11-26 12:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

好想下,可惜要花好多金币呀。想攒着钱看语文帖呢。
发表于 2012-12-26 15:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

下载好了,花好多金币呀!
发表于 2013-1-23 09:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

华育中学-

好东西,但也榨干了我的荷包,值。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|千帆网 ( 沪ICP备15002998号-1 )上海千教教育科技有限公司,邮箱:admin@qianfanedu.cn 举报电话:54804512

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:26 , Processed in 0.106070 second(s), 16 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表